- Firm Alpha Co.,Ltd.
- Date of establishment
- February 12, 2009
- Uehara, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Hironobu Murata
- Contributing to the creation of a beautiful society through the innovation producing and human building.
- Social Impact Innovation, Art & Science Literacy Training
After graduating from the Department of Management Systems Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University, he joined SAP Japan. After working in business consulting for major companies, he joined a strategic consulting firm, where he engaged in planning and managing a government campaign to raise public awareness and in formulating management strategies and creating new businesses for major companies. Founded Firm Alpha in 2009.
- Executive Director, Future Center Alliance Japan
- Senior Researcher, Arts Innovation Institute, Tokyo University of the Arts
- Foresight Practitioner, Institute for the Future
- Adjunct Researcher, Institute for Transnational Human Resource Management, Waseda University
- Instructor, Urasenke School Tea Ceremony etc.
- “WISEPLACE INNOVATION”（Future Center Alliance Japan）
- “ Business and Human Resources 〜Art Driven Business（April 2020〜 March 2021）“（Industrial and Labor Research Institute）
- “ INSPIRATION: INSIGHTS FROM JAPANESE CULTURE FOR BUSINESS “ （Performant）